Senior Foreign Nationals’ Fixed Deposit Account (SFNFDA) & Senior Foreign Nationals’ - Rupee Account (SFNRA)
- For Senior Foreign Nationals who wish to prolong their stay in Sri Lanka on Resident Visa under the “Sri Lanka - My Dream Home Programme" and who are over 55 years of age
- SFNFDA - Is a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account to be opened with a minimum deposit of USD 15,000/-
- SFNRA – is a Local Currency account with a monthly remittance of USD 1500/- or its equivalent in other Foreign Currency for the principal applicant
How do I apply?
Find Out More
- Visit any Union Bank branch islandwide to open an account
- Call our customer service hotline 0115 800 800 for more details