Get amazing gifts on your savings this Avurudu with Union Bank!
|Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 49,999||Travelling Bag|
|Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 99,999||Electric Kettle|
|Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 499,999||Bluetooth Speaker or Popup Toaster or Power Bank|
|Rs. 500,000 - Rs. 999,999||12.5kg Gas cylinder with regulator pack and 2 burner gas
cooker or Food processor or Remote control stand fan
|Rs. 1,000,000 and Above||32" HD LED TV or Minibar Refrigerator or Tab or 12.5kg Gas
cylinder with regulator pack, 2 burner glass top gas cooker
and 4pcs saucepan set
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable for new and existing Savings and Current accounts (Ultrasaver, Regular Savings accounts, Salary Select and Power accounts)
- Promotion commences from 25th March 2018 and will be continued until stocks last. The offer period may be extended depending on the response received.
- Applicable only for new deposits made to existing Savings and current accounts during the above promotional period.
- Standard interest rates applicable on the aforementioned savings accounts will continue to apply for deposits made during the promotion period.
- The promotion is only applicable for personal savings/current accounts. The gift offer will not be applicable for institutional and non-individual accounts.
- Union Bank is not an agent for items issued as gifts and will not be liable for any damages/malfunctioning etc. The warranty included with the gift items will be from the supplier and all terms and conditions stated therein will apply with regard to goods. All queries, complaints, requests with regards to the goods issued, will have to be made to the supplier.
- All electrical items will be issued gift vouchers.
- At all times gift entitlement will be only one gift corresponding to the full deposit value only. ( i.e A savings deposit of Rs. 500,000 will receive only the gas cylinder with regulator and two burner gas cooker or a food processor or remote control stand fan)
- A lien of 1 year will be placed for the deposits made to the savings/ current accounts during the promotion period. In the case of prior withdrawal, the value of the gift would be deducted.